Shared Hosting – Web; Email; DNS; MariaDB
- Up to 5 domains, unlimited domain aliases (or, plainer, up to 5 individual sites; but an unlimited number of domains which can point at any of those 5)
- Soft storage limit: 150GB – You will receive warnings as you near and pass 150GB; but no hard limits. Please keep in mind that you are using a shared resource.
- Up to 10 MariaDB/MySQL databases.
- No hard bandwidth or transfer limits.
- No hard CPU limits.
- Dedicated IPs eventually available (when?) (for how many cookies?)
- Plesk WordPress Installer available.
Usage limits? Unlimited? No; you fill our system with crud; crush the network or CPU; and interfere with other customers ability to use the service and you will asked to knock it off. Continued over-heavy use will lead to being asked to find somewhere else to be hosted.
We’re still small and hoping to grow; so large and resource-intensive sites and projects may be best served elsewhere for now, but we hope our future VPS and dedicated server products will fulfill your needs!
Domain registration; transfer; etc will be available through our customer panel. Details TBD once I figure out how to set it all up!
Individual Email Accounts
- Webmail via Roundcube at https://webmail.lowerground.net
- POP; IMAP; SMTP all via SSL/TLS
- Domains: lowerground.me; lowerground.online
In future; we hope to expand our infrastructure to increase available storage on the shared hosting systems; add VPS/VM hosting. Even further in the future; we hope to offer some small dedicated server hosting.
Currently we are not offering managed services; beyond simple mail accounts. You manage your own domain(s) at https://panel.lowerground.net.